Group participation in an event engages your staff and allows everyone to experience the pride and satisfaction of giving back to the community and supporting an important cause.
Increase your company’s visibility by forming a corporate team and show others the meaning of corporate social responsibility.
Workplace Team Challenge Benefits:
- Free registration for 10 team members with the commitment of a minimum $500 corporate donation
- Logo recognition on Workplace Team Challenge banner located on the CN Cycle for CHEO website homepage
- Organization or team name mentioned on CN Cycle for CHEO Facebook page in "Team Shout Out" post ($1,000 fundraising minimum)
- Registration and fundraising presentation through virtual meeting or at your offices hosted by the CHEO Foundation fundraising support team to kick off your team's campaign. This presentation will ignite your team's commitment, energy and engagement by educating them on the reasons to support oncology care and research at CHEO, and how their efforts will impact the lives of so many children, youth and families in our region who are battling cancer.
- A resource toolkit to execute your workplace team strategy, making your involvement turn key
- Step-by-step instructions for staff members to easily register on your workplace team
- Event poster and banners to assist team member recruitment and to promote fundraising activities
- Support from the CHEO Foundation to answer your questions and help you reach your team goals
- Chance to win team fundraising prizes
For more information please contact Seamus Sullivan by email at email@example.com or by phone at 613-402-0633.