On Sunday, May 7 CN Cycle for CHEO participants take to the streets to support oncology care and research at CHEO! As a result of this exciting fundraiser, some streets will be partially closed to vehicle traffic to ensure the safety of everyone involved.
This year’s event will be held at the Canadian War Museum and LeBreton Flats with lane reductions/road closures in effect from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sunday, May 7, 2023 at:
• Sir John A. Macdonald Parkway from 6 a.m. – 1 p.m. Closed both directions Booth St. to Island Park Dr.
• Sir John A. Macdonald Parkwayfrom 8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Closed both directions Island Park Dr. to Carling Ave.
• Booth Street from8 a.m. – 1 p.m. Closed both directions Albert St. to Wellington St. Local access to Lett St. by Fleet St.
• Wellington St. from 8 a.m. – 11 a.m. Eastbound lane closed Booth St. to Portage Bridge Egress from Lett St. by designated lane on Wellington St. (westbound) to Booth St.
• Wellington St. from 8 a.m. – 11 a.m. Eastbound curb lane reduction Portage Bridge to Bay St.
• Wellington St. from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. Westbound curb lane reduction Sussex Dr. to Bay St.
• Portage Bridge from 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. Closed both directions - STO Northbound access only.
• Bay St. from 8 a.m. – 11 a.m. Local traffic only from Laurier Ave. to Wellington St.
• Laurier Ave. from 8 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Closed Bay St. to Queen Elizabeth Dr. on ramp. Local access only Bronson to Bay St. Bay St. to Elgin St. closed to all but crossing traffic.
• Laurier Ave. from 8 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Eastbound lanes closed Elgin St. to Nicholas St.
• Queen Elizabeth Dr. from 8 a.m. – 11 a.m. Closed both directions Laurier Ave. to Preston St.
• Prince of Wales Dr. from 8 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Northbound lane closed Preston St. to Heron Rd. Local access to Agricultural Museum southbound only from Preston St. and Scenic Drive. Local access to churches northbound from Heron Rd.
• Heron Rd. from 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Westbound lane reduction Riverside Dr. to Prince of Wales Dr.
• Vincent Massey Park Access from 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Vehicular traffic can access Vincent Massey Park by using the on ramp from Heron Rd. westbound.
• Heron Rd. from 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Eastbound lane reduction Vincent Massey Park to Riverside Dr.
• Riverside Dr. from 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Southbound lane reduction Heron Rd. to Hogs Back Rd.
• Hogs Back Rd. from 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. West bound lane closed Riverside Dr. to Colonel By Dr.
• Colonel By Dr. from 8:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. Closed both directions from Hogs Back Rd. to Daly St.
• Sussex Dr. from 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Closed Rideau St. to Sir George-Étienne Cartier Pkwy (Rockcliffe Pkwy). Local access to Notre Dame Basilica from St. Patrick St.
• Sir George-Étienne Cartier Pkwy (Rockcliffe Pkwy) from 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Closed Princess St. to St. Joseph Blvd. Local access to Aviation Museum and Rockcliffe Flying Club from Aviation Pkwy.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please direct all questions or concerns to the Event Coordinator at (613) 737-2779. For additional event information please visit cncycle.ca.